Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Eh...

I haven't write in a while I guess I've been busy, I don't know today I feel like writing so... Lately I've been everywhere and nowhere at the same time, It feels like everything around me doesn't exist or something, It's like I feel so overwhelm and tired and like I'm about to explode or something and at this particular moment it seems like everyone around me NEEDS me or need something from me that I can't give I just can't.

The bigger picture shows that there are great things going on, specially with my family, and I have a job that I love, and I'm ok, in the other hand the little things are the ones stressing me out, I'm freaking out about stuff that I shouldn't, I mean I probably have to learn that I can't control everything around me and that I need to let go of things and people, I'm just not sure why I can't, but I can't... this whole thing is really draining, and I feel like I'm going crazy and at the same time I've never felt so in peace with the decisions I'm making, I know it doesn't make any sense but it's pretty much how I feel.

I guess is all about being a grown up, because at this point, I feel like a grown up finally, but still so immature and naive, and so lonely too, for some reason I really feel like I'm totally on my own, I don't know it's like in order to find my self I need to feel completely lost!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment